Looking for a contemporary Space for your next meeting? Metrolab offers the perfect backdrop
Metrolab has a newly refurbished fresh and airy meeting room that is suitable for an array of small team events.
Hire the Space for seminars, training days, workshops and more.
This venue is centrally located, and it is accessible from any part of London, so your clients will have no trouble accessing the Metrolab.
There are several buses pass through the area, and the venue is just 5-10 minutes walking distance away from major underground stations like Camden, Mornington Crescent, St. Pancras and Kings Cross station.
1) How many attendees can the room hold? Is the seating organised in boardroom or theatre style?
The room can comfortably seat 20 people with tables and 30 people in a theatre setting.
2) What is the hourly rate for the room?
The hourly rate varies on weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
3) What does the room fees include?
- Tables and chairs can be organised to your choice of setting
- 50” flat-screen TV which can be connected to your laptop.
- Fibernet Wi-Fi networks at two points
- Flip chart, whiteboard and pens
4) What is your cancellation policy for confirmed events?
If the booking is cancelled two weeks prior to the scheduled event, we will refund the 50% of the fees. Please note that if your booking is cancelled less than two weeks to the event, you will not be refunded.
5) What is the booking procedure?
Upon receiving your enquiry, we will call you immediately to inquire your needs and further information of your booking. Once you have notified us that you would like to book the room, a registration form will be sent to you for confirmation, alongside our terms and conditions. When your completed form has been received, an invoice and confirmation of booking will be sent to you via email. We will expect you to settle the invoice immediately after you have received it.
6) Will there be staff available to support and assist the attendees?
Yes, there will be staff onsite equipped to all your attendees’ needs for you to conduct your meetings.
7) Does the venue have on site catering? Or provide refreshments?
- We do not provide catering on the site but arrangements can be made with local catering companies if you require refreshments.
- Refillable coffee, tea, and biscuits for just £2.50 per attendee.
8) Can we view the venue prior to the booking?
Yes, the venue can be viewed on Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
9) Can we leave items at the venue overnight?
We are able to store items overnight, provided that they are small and non-perishable.
Please note that MetroLab will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property.