The grand Greenwood Hotel is a historic drinking and dining institution, located on Blue Street in the heart of North Sydney. Originally built in 1878 as a church and later used as a school, The Greenwood Hotel became a popular social destination in 1992 when it was turned into a pub.
The Greenwood has four flexible spaces. These include the Chapel and Lounge bar as interiors spaces and the Southern and Northern Courtyards.
The Northern Courtyard is Greenwood's largest outdoor setting and is drenched with sunlight all day. Embraced by three sandstone walls, and watched over by the Chapel's steeple, the area can accommodate sit down and stand up receptions.