We have a beautiful area within our main restaurant for groups of up to 30 for group dining.
For parties of 10 or more we do require your party to dine from one set menu and provide a pre-order for each guest prior to arrival. Please find attached sample menus, please note they are subject to change for later this year and we will be able to confirm the menus closer to the date of the booking.
Please note our terms and conditions:
• Guests under the age of 18 are permitted on the terrace until 6pm.
• Groups of 10 + must dine from a set menu and provide a pre-order prior to arrival
• Groups of 25 + must dine from a set menu and choose the same starter/main/dessert for all guests, pre-orders required 12 days prior to event.
• All tables are subject to a 2 hours limit dining time, unless specified
• 20 Stories has a smart dress code. We kindly ask that you refrain from wearing caps, tracksuits, sportswear, flip flops or football shirts. Smart/Tailored shorts are allowed until 7pm. We do not allow fancy dress or decorations e.g. birthday or hen party sashes, table decorations.
• To secure this booking, we would require a deposit of £45 per person which will be taken off your bill on the day.
• A service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill
• Please be aware that the terrace is open to the elements with no roof, however it is sheltered with some umbrellas and heaters. We just need to remind you at this point that we aren’t in control of the Manchester weather. Should it rain on the evening, please be aware that we are unable to accommodate you inside or move the booking.