Stop searching and let the perfect birthday party venue in Adelaide find you!
Get fast, personalised messages from available venues that match what you're looking forMatch with venues
The best birthday party venues Adelaide
Searching for ideal birthday party venues Adelaide? You’ll find the perfect birthday venues, right here at HeadBox. We’ve collated all the best birthday venues Adelaide-wide suitable for 18th and 50th birthdays as well as other private events. Each of the venues listed in our collection are experts at hosting events of all sizes. Our listings include private dining rooms in lavish restaurants, vibrant bars with private areas, larger spaces for hire in pubs as well as warehouse conversions. Regardless of the type of event you are planning, we can help you make sure everything runs smoothly, starting with finding you the perfect venue.
Book your birthday party venue today
BarRiot! - Dining Room
Paloma Bar and Pantry - Paloma Bar and Pantry Upstairs
Paloma Bar and Pantry - Paloma Bar and Pantry
Nineteen Ten - Nineteen Ten Rooftop Bar
The Howling Owl - Mezzanine Bar & Balcony
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel - Nandina West
2KW Bar & Restaurant - Garden
Anchovy Bandit - Dining Room
The Duck - Front Bar
How It Works
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll help you find it
Sit back and wait for your responses
Experience a great event, fuss-free with the perfect venue
Tips for planning your birthday party
Birthday parties are all about bringing people together and having fun. Even if you don’t have any experience with party planning, you can still throw a truly memorable event. We recommend you use a party planning checklist, to keep you on track and as with most events, it’s a good idea to start planning your party months in advance. We’ve put together our top party planning tips to help ensure your event is one to remember:
- Determine your budget: Your budget needs to cover everything from venue hire to catering, decorations and more.
- Choose a few date and time options: You may be able to save some money if you can be flexible with the date of your event. This will also give you more options when it comes to your venue.
- Choose your theme: Not all birthday parties have a theme, but if you are planning on including a theme, you want to make sure your venue will match the theme.
- Book your venue: Browse our birthday venues Adelaide or send us your brief and we can match you with the perfect space for your party.
- Make a guest list: If you are arranging a birthday party on behalf of someone else, you should find out who needs to be included on the guest list.
- Arrange entertainment: From DIY dessert stations to DJs and photo booths, it’s always a good idea to have plenty of options to keep your guests entertained.
- Organise your catering: Depending on your chosen venue, food and beverage packages may be a part of your booking or you may need to organise external catering.
- Send out your invitations: Regardless of whether you are going green with e-invites or are posting out your invitations, you should send them well in advance, so your guests can save the date.
With so many fantastic birthday party venues Adelaide wide, you are sure to find the perfect space right here at HeadBox. It doesn’t matter if you want more of a relaxed pub style setting or the idea of a rooftop bar with ocean views excites you, Adelaide has it all. Browse our collection to find the perfect birthday party venues Adelaide wide and click through each listing to learn more about capacity limits, accessibility and more.