The National Museum of Australia in Canberra is situated on Acton Peninsula on the picturesque shores of Lake Burly Griffin. The Museum boasts sweeping decks, expansive windows & imposing indoor & outdoor spaces with mountain, lakeside & city views.
The Gandel Atrium makes any event a memorable occasion. With soaring ceilings and expansive windows overlooking Lake Burley Griffin, this stunning architectural space is perfect for events large and small.
The Gandel Atrium at the National Museum of Australia is perfect as a:
- Cocktail Party venue Canberra
- Music venue Canberra
- Networking venue Canberra
- Corporate Function venue Canberra
- Team activity venue Canberra
- Launch party venue Canberra
- Creative venue Canberra
- Workshop venue Canberra
- Presentation venue Canberra
- Gala Dinner Party venue Canberra