Stop searching and let the perfect conference venue in Brisbane find you!
Get fast, personalised messages from available venues that match what you're looking forPlan your conference
Find the best conference venues Brisbane
Are you looking for conference venues Brisbane? You’ve come to the right place. The HeadBox platform features all the best conference venues Brisbane wide with options to suit all types of conferences. Whether you are planning a small seminar or large scale multi day event, we can match you with the most suitable venue options. Browse our conference venues Brisbane or submit your event brief and match with the perfect venue.Find My Conference Venue
Looking for conference rooms in Brisbane?
Eagle Farm Racecourse - Moreton Dining Room
The Greek Club - Acropolis / Olympus
The Princess Theatre - Exclusive Venue Hire
South Bank Station
Amora Hotel Brisbane - Lawson 2
Brisbane Showgrounds - Hall A, B & C Combined
Sofitel Brisbane Central - Odeon
Brisbane Powerhouse - Underground Theatre
Brisbane Powerhouse - Park Mezzanine
Karstens Brisbane - Medium Room
Karstens Brisbane - Large Room
voco Brisbane City Centre, an IHG Hotel - Littabella
Karstens Brisbane - Standard Room
Karstens Brisbane - Extra Large Room
Customs House Brisbane - The Long Room
voco Brisbane City Centre, an IHG Hotel - Tamborine
How It Works
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll help you find it
Sit back and wait for your responses
Experience a great event, fuss-free with the perfect venue
Tips for choosing your conference venue
Planning a conference event can require a lot of logistics and organisation. From deciding on a date to executing the event, there are lots of moving parts. One of the most important decisions you will make when planning your conference is the venue. When it comes to choosing between the best conference venues Brisbane, you’ll need to factor in lots of event details including location, facilities and your team. We have put together a list of the most critical things you need to consider:
- Venue location: You want to ensure your location is easily accessible by public transport and also has plenty of parking nearby for added convenience.
- What are you going to offer your attendees? Check the food and beverage packages for each potential venue to ensure they match your requirements.
- What types of technology will you need? Your venue will need to be able to accommodate all your tech requirements to ensure smooth sailing on the day of your event.
- Facilities: A site tour is key to ensuring the venue’s facilities meet your needs, remembering to cater to all your attendees.
- Service: Make sure you meet with key people at the venue to check you are a good match.
Warm and welcoming, Brisbane is the perfect location for your next conference event. With highly acclaimed event facilities, Brisbane is an easily accessible city with a convenient public transport system that makes navigating the city effortless. Brisbane is widely known for encouraging innovation and is home to a large network of industry leaders and emerging talent, which means finding local keynote speakers will be a breeze. In addition to featuring state of the art conference venues, Brisbane’s accommodation options include a range of both luxurious and more cost effective choices.