Stop searching and let the perfect conference venue in Perth find you!
Get fast, personalised messages from available venues that match what you're looking forPlan your conference
Find the best conference venues Perth
Are you looking for conference venues Perth? You’ve come to the right place. Our collection features all the best conference venues Perth wide suitable for conferences of all sizes. Whether you are planning a small seminar or large scale multi day event, we can match you with the most suitable venue options. Browse our conference venues Perth or submit your event brief to us and match with the perfect venue.
Looking for conference rooms in Perth?
RAC Arena - Main Arena
Beaumonde On The Point - Ballroom 1
Crown Perth - The Studios
Claisebrook Design Community - The Gather Space
Old Courthouse Fremantle - Civil Court
Parmelia Hilton Perth - Swan Room
Karstens Perth - Medium Room
Karstens Perth - Standard Room
Karstens Perth - Large Room
Karstens Perth - Extra Large Room
Karstens Perth - Meeting Room
Dexus Place Perth - Theatrette
Liberty Exchange Tower - Quay boardroom
Co.Lab by Liberty - Magpie/Koorbardi boardroom
Liberty Exchange Tower - Swan boardroom
How It Works
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll help you find it
Sit back and wait for your responses
Experience a great event, fuss-free with the perfect venue
How to choose a conference venue
Choosing the right venue for your conference can make or break the event. Your chosen venue will have a big impact on your budget and will also set the tone for your entire conference. Critical details like the date of your conference are dependent on your chosen space, making it even more important to choose wisely. To help you choose the perfect conference venue, we’ve put together our top considerations:
- Budget: Keep the bottom line in mind when handling the logistics of your event. Being flexible on the date of your event may help you secure a discounted rate.
- Location: By choosing a convenient location, you are likely to maximise attendance of your conference. When enquiring with venues, you should ask them about public transport links, airport access and nearby hotels as well as parking facilities.
- Capacity: Ensure all attendees will fit comfortably into your chosen venue with enough space for relaxing during breaks too.
- Features: You need to ensure the venue you book has all the amenities you need to run your conference, including A/V equipment, microphones, kitchen facilities and wheelchair access.
- Support Staff: Make sure there will be enough support staff on hand to assist with the smooth running of your event, including tech support.
Perth is a thriving metropolis boasting a spectacular array of venues and facilities to complement all conference event types. The versatility of conference venues Perth provides endless possibilities and the team at HeadBox will ensure every detail is tailored to your specific needs to deliver a truly memorable conference event experience. One of the biggest advantages of Perth is the fantastic weather, plus there are so many great attractions found in this booming city, so if your delegates are from out of town, they can enjoy all Perth has to offer.