N1 Studios is a state-of-the-art photography studio for hire in Kentish Town.
A purpose-built studio Space designed by photographers for photographers and Film Makers.
A calm Space with a cool vibe in which to undertake your production or event. By clever design and a creative use of space we have created a truly individual contemporary environment.
With a large clear shooting area, plenty of natural light and a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, N1 Studios is ideal for a wide range of photographic assignments. Plus, it's competitively priced.
The studio has been used by the likes of Harrods, Fortnum & Mason, ASOS and M&S for Photography. For television, ‘The Apprentice’ and for commercials ‘Aldi’.
We're centrally located in buzzing Kentish Town, bordering Camden Town and only a short hop to the West End.
Finding us won't be a problem either, with a choice of overland, tube or bus links, and easy metered or permit street parking available.
Prices are for dry hiring the space only, although most things can be supplied.
Prices for event and function hire differ to photography hire and are subject to different booking terms and conditions. The hirer must carry adequate 3rd party/all risk liability insurance and may be asked to provide proof as a condition of hire.
8.00am - 9.00am £50 per hour
6.00pm - 9.00pm £50 per hour
9.00pm - 12.00pm £75 per hour
12.00 onwards £100 per hour
• Approx. 1400 sq ft total studio space
• Clear shooting area: 19.6ft X 42.6ft
• High ceilings: lowest height 11ft 6 inches, highest 12ft 10 inches
• Good available light suitable for food or still life photography
• 160 sq ft well equipped kitchen purposely designed for home economists and food photography
• Superb 120 sq ft daylight make-up/dressing room
• 90 sq ft Chill out/client area with TV overlooking shooting area
• 130 sq ft dining area
• Styled with modern designer furniture
• Shower and separate Hair Wash Sink
• Ground floor easy street loading
• Free WiFi
• iPod dock or stereo system
• 3 phase power supply via 13amp domestic sockets
• Catering for all budgets
• Close to Kentish Town, Chalk Farm, Kentish Town West, Gospel Oak
• Cheap street metered parking 9-11am only £3.40, free thereafter
• Parking permits by arrangement